Murray's Pond Fishing & Country Club
This is a Job Creation Partnership with the Newfoundland & Labrador Government
Participants must be EI eligible.
Participants working on the tennis court will learn practical construction skills associated with repairing and upgrading existing recreational infrastructure:
· Remove trees and plants that have grown through cracks. Some trees are quite tall
· Pressure wash tennis courts
· Will mix up cement and fill cracks with the cement.
· Learn how to paint a tennis court from a professional
· Learn to paint the tennis court lines
· Learn to paint lines for pickleball
· Repair and replace tennis nets
· Repair, paint, replace cranks on tennis posts
· Install windscreen and backboards around the tennis court
· Grounds at Murray’s pond need a lot of manpower work: clearing brush & debris, groundskeeper, weed
· Painting out-buildings and the main building
· Fix up sand area and nets at Volleyball pit.
· Fix up inside of Tackle Shed; clear out, paint, add hooks for hanging, etc.
· Fix outside of Tackle Shed: remove old debris, scrape and paint,
· Build ramps to store canoes and paddleboats